What does a pre-order mean?
- Buy an item that has not yet been released in France and not available in our warehouse when ordering.
How does it happen ?
- Pre-order items are ordered and reserved from our various suppliers. Payment for pre-orders is made when placing the order.
What are the advantages of a pre-order?
- By pre-ordering an item you are sure to receive it.
- Pre-order products are generally offered at a more attractive price than after release.
What you need to know before you pre-order
- If your cart contains both in-stock and pre-order items, your order will not be shipped to you until your pre-order items are available. For this reason, we invite you to make your purchases in 2 separate baskets, which will allow you to first receive your items in stock without waiting for the release date of pre-orders.
Our pre-order system and color code
A pre-order item is indicated by either a stopwatch symbol, a date, or a counter. They each indicate an estimate of the article's release date.
The release of the product is expected in a month and plus. The product is expected to be released in less than a month. The product is expected to be released in less than a week. The product is expected to be released in less than 2 days. The product is awaiting delivery to the supplier. Delivery to our premises should not be delayed, usually within the current month.
The product release dates are communicated to us by our suppliers. They are given for information only and may be subject to delays.